Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A Little Bit of Change...

For those who may still be reading this, let me be the first to say that I'm fine and well. In fact, quite arguably the best I've ever been. As part of my Japanese language class at Columbia, we're required to keep weekly blog posts, but in Japanese, and of course, I already have a blog. So, long story short, Brilliant Road is getting a resurrection, but not quite in English.

I guess if anyone still reads this since the last time I asked sometime over a year ago, I might be somewhat compelled to provide some translations for the non-English posts I will be composing in the future. If not, I might include a random English post when I'm in the mood since the constant requirement to blog will outdo the reasons I always end up phasing out of my blogs.

As an additional note, for those with facebook, I highly suggest you check out my profile there, as it has the most up-to-date information regarding me. That and that I will also be deleting my myspace page as soon as I get around to it since it's too hard to keep up two social networking profiles at once while in grad school. For those who don't have facebook, they lessened the severity of the sign-up restrictions since facebook got started up. From what I can tell, all you need is an e-mail now. For those that sign up, be sure to find and friend me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home