Sunday, December 18, 2005

Update...

Hey everyone -- I know some of you have been waiting for an update for awhile, and trust me... I've got some four or five updates to write. However, now, everything is really hectic because it's finals crunch time. My big final is on Wednesday, and I move to the dorms on Thursday. After that, I head off to Kyoto for a couple days, and off to Kushiro to visit Hol. She has internet though, so I should be able to do a few updates once I get there. Thanks everyone for being patient!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathetic excuses, the lot of them :p I need reading entertainment for my Nite Owls to avoid working on my evil papers, damnit!!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Me said...

There - I've updated. Are you happy? Lolz.

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home