Sunday, February 19, 2006

1/2

Holy double-posting, Batman! Yes, two posts in one day!

Well, it's not much of a second post, but I just wanted to remind everyone that, for better or worse, I'm officially halfway done with being here in Japan. I know lots of people are waiting for me to come home, and I can't wait to see everyone. I also can't wait for the next trip to Rosario's or Romano's (hmm... looks like I'll have to spend the rest of my life in New York State from here on... then again, Oscugnizzo's does actually ship pizza anywhere in the continental U.S. now...).

But yeah. Just wanted to say that I miss everyone. I even miss Utica, and anyone who knows me well enough understands exactly how weird that is. In addition, the weeks have been passing like quicksilver, so I have a feeling that I'll be home before I know it. I miss you all!

----------

Edit: Because of this, I think that I'm happy to be here in Japan this winter. It's only snowed twice in Tokyo so far, though snow was always on the ground when I visited Holly in Kushiro (釧路) and when I went to Nikko (日光). It's extremely nice to only have two snowfalls (even though the snow lasts for a few days), and I seriously think that is all any winter really needs. Not this four feet of snow per week central NYS garbage. Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home