Monday, November 07, 2005

Music

I know I'm a bit ahead of myself, posting something current like this in the middle of having to update for the last three weeks' worth of events. However, for those who might be interested in my musical tastes, here's my recent top songs in the category of "Songs That I Just Can't Manage to Take Off of Repeat" (obviously number one being the strongest). If anyone else who is blogging wants to do the same thing with their musical tastes, go for it! Also, just to be fair, I chose only one song per artist.

15 - Unite! (Euro-Power Mix) / Hamasaki Ayumi
14 - Non-Stop Megamix / TWO-MIX
13 - Body Feels Exit (X-Tend Mix) / Amuro Namie
12 - I Want to Be Your Sperstar / Dance Infinity
11 - Tear's Liberation (Time Shuffle Re-Sync Style) / access
10 - Jounetsu Ballad (Y & Co. Remix) / Kotani Kinya
09 - Midnight Crow / Lucifer
08 - Bara wa Utsukushiku Chiru (Riyoko Ikeda Version) / Lareine
07 - All Night Long (Extended Mix) / Suzuki Ami
06 - Dogfight / Move
05 - Carol's Theme / TM Network
04 - Crystal Game / Lazy Knack
03 - Fate Weather (KH-R Jr Speed King VrS) / Iceman
02 - Traveler / Abe Fuyumi
01 - Taiyo no Gravity (Y & Co. Remix) / Fayray

Yes, Erik (if you're reading this), I never thought that my number one song would be Fayray, nor did I ever think that she'd be able to top Dogfight (which became my number 01 on this list shortly before getting to Japan). I never knew Fayray's music very well, and I still don't, but this mix really is amazing. Also, I realize that a fair amount of this list is DA Produce. To that I say, so what? I have a newfound respect for the guy. Maybe more on that later.

For those who were expecting to see songs and artists that you recognize, you should know me better than that.

Also, some of these songs have "eye-opening moment" stories to go along with them. I'll get those posted in time... don't worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home