Thursday, November 24, 2005

Small update...

Hey everyone...

Just a few updates. I have four or five looooong entries I have planned to write, but I don't have time to do them now, since it's midterm season over here. I plan to write some of them out this weekend, so hopefully I can update them when I get to school on Monday (aside from having a chapter test to study for...). Also, the comments ARE WORKING. Thanks to everyone who posted. As for my pictures, they are unfortunately on hold for awhile. As I've told some, I have at least 200 pictures that need to be uploaded, but I really just can't do it anymore. Once I move to the dorms next semester, I'll have pseudo-internet, so I'll be able to do it then easily. However, I'll have probably a bazillion more pictures by then since that will include my Kyoto/Kushiro vacation. Once I upload more pictures, I'll let you all know here. That way, you don't have to keep checking the pictures link. Also, if you are blogging, and you want me to link to you (in the column that says "quiet reflection" and "nullspace"), give me your blog address and I'd be happy to add it!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!