Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Welcome!

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog! I just thought I'd give a brief foreward before I actually posted any entries. First of all, if you're at this webpage, you know who I am and most likely know about my morbid fascination with all things Japan.

Here's the update: after just about four years of interest, I am finally here. I am currently studying abroad from October to June in Tokyo and taking classes here. My host family lives in Seya, a small part of Yokohama. It is very nice and I am having a lot of fun. Oh - something else to be noted is that I don't have internet access often at all, so I will write these on my laptop and post a few at a time when I get the chance. The same goes for the pictures. So, if you notice a lack of updates (or responses to e-mails), just be patient, and I'll take care of it eventually.

Anyway, until I return, enjoy my writings. Unfortunately, due to spammers, I had to disable comments. E-mail me if you like what you read.